LOVE AND BEAUTY💝🥳

Episode 4


RAPTURE IN RAPT ATTENTION

I have been drowning in thought of late.


I stare at the nightingale singing every morning

And as I listen, I reflect on your melodious voice ringing.


I have been in love with roses-


At least that won’t break my heart too

And its beauty will always be glaring and pure.


But you brought this magical enticement I had never seen before.


Should I talk about your mood-changing smiles?

At a point it lit like the rays in the sun at a close mile.


Often as you talk, I pay rapt attention to your pink lips


Oh you won’t believe of the imagery I picture,

Then, as you stand, you cause rapture.


Your body is like the fresh morning wine,


It sweetens souls and boozes the mind.

It gives an uncontrollable burn in the loin-bind

A heart of gold also lives inside


You are the perfection of all I have known beautiful.

The roses, the lilies, you are awesomely graceful.


And you remain unchanging


Kenewrites

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IN THE DEN

MY FIRST YEAR(FACTION)

LOVE AND BEAUTY💝🥳